We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

<p style='margin-left:.5in'> Not recognized by HTMLUI ?

In an HTML page that I have I have <p style='margin-left:.5in'> It is used for indentation of some words. When I load it in HTMLUI is strips this away. It seems like it does the paragrapgh tag but the 'margin-left:.5in' it does not read. Am I doing this right ? How to fix this ?

2 Replies

YM Yafeu Marston June 14, 2005 02:08 PM UTC

Sorry I forgot because it it HTML it translates it for me I meant p style=''margin-left:.5in'' Thanks >In an HTML page that I have I have > >

> >It is used for indentation of some words. When I load it in HTMLUI is strips this away. It seems like it does the paragrapgh tag but the ''margin-left:.5in'' it does not read. Am I doing this right ? How to fix this ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 10:26 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Essential HTMLUI. The margin-left attribute is not supported by HTMLUI at this time. I will submit a feature request for implementing this feature. The padding-left attribute is supported if you want to use it as a work around for the time being.

Test Padding

Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon