We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Hardware acceleration set to max causes diagram drawing problems

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30215 Jun 14,2005 06:38 AM Jun 21,2005 06:49 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Diagram
Richard Deverson
Asked On June 14, 2005 06:38 AM

Hello, Hardware: Dell Laptop with a NVidia display card OS: Win XP professional The problem: When hardware acceleration is set to max (via Display Settings), the diagram fails to display. The diagram is either shown with a grey background, or the underlying window is visible. When hardware acceleration is set to medium, the diagram displays OK. Has anybody had this problem?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 16, 2005 07:15 PM

Hi Richard, I just tested on both a Dell Laptop with the NVidia display card, and an IBM laptop and did not encounter any problems with changing the hardware acceleration. Is this behavior specific to Essential Diagram, or are you noticing it for other .NET controls as well? Does this happen with the Essential Diagram samples? Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Richard Deverson
Replied On June 21, 2005 06:49 AM

Hi Prakash, I''ve just done some more testing on my colleague''s laptop. Yes, the behaviour is specific to Essential Diagram. We are using other .NET components and they seem to work OK. We tested the Diagram Builder sample, and this seems to work OK. Regards Richard

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;