We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Textbox into XpMenu

I have a question regarding the use of yours Xp Menus. I succesfully inserted a Text Box into a toolbar but i would insert the same text box BarItem into the main menù like the one inserted into your popup menù into the toolbar personalization dialog. How can I do? Reading your source files i found a class named TextBoxBarItem but is classified . With your ComboBoxBarItem i can insert a text value into the BarItem but i cannot remove the side button. There is something that can help me?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 06:12 PM UTC

Hi Roberta, My recommendation would be to use a ComboBoxBarItem in AutoAppend mode. It will provide you with all of the functionality of a TextBoxBarItem, with the added benefits of automatically remembering your user''s inputs and allowing him to reselect them from the combobox instead of being forced to retype them every time. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon