We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Textbox into XpMenu

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30162 Jun 13,2005 09:52 AM Jun 15,2005 02:12 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 13, 2005 09:52 AM

I have a question regarding the use of yours Xp Menus. I succesfully inserted a Text Box into a toolbar but i would insert the same text box BarItem into the main menù like the one inserted into your popup menù into the toolbar personalization dialog. How can I do? Reading your source files i found a class named TextBoxBarItem but is classified . With your ComboBoxBarItem i can insert a text value into the BarItem but i cannot remove the side button. There is something that can help me?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 15, 2005 02:12 PM

Hi Roberta, My recommendation would be to use a ComboBoxBarItem in AutoAppend mode. It will provide you with all of the functionality of a TextBoxBarItem, with the added benefits of automatically remembering your user''s inputs and allowing him to reselect them from the combobox instead of being forced to retype them every time. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;