We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Displaying checkbox as checked?

Hi, I have a datagrid bound to a dataset. In the datagrid i have a column of checkboxes that need to be displayed checked or unchecked depending on the value of the bound (checkbox) column to be 'Yes' or 'No'. How do I do this? THanks Jots

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2003 03:50 PM UTC

Set style.CheckBoxOptions.CheckedValue = "Yes"; style.CheckBoxOptions.UncheckedValue = "No"; You can do this for the GridBoundColumn.StyleInfo or the TableStyle. Stefan

JY jyotsna February 24, 2003 04:10 PM UTC

I was probably not clear with my question.... If my dataset column returned a "Y" then how do I set the corresponding checkbox column to display it checked. Thanks! > Set > > style.CheckBoxOptions.CheckedValue = "Yes"; > style.CheckBoxOptions.UncheckedValue = "No"; > > You can do this for the GridBoundColumn.StyleInfo or the TableStyle. > > Stefan

JY jyotsna February 24, 2003 04:13 PM UTC

Oh ok I get it now...!! > I was probably not clear with my question.... > > If my dataset column returned a "Y" then how do I set the corresponding checkbox column to display it checked. > > Thanks! > > > > > Set > > > > style.CheckBoxOptions.CheckedValue = "Yes"; > > style.CheckBoxOptions.UncheckedValue = "No"; > > > > You can do this for the GridBoundColumn.StyleInfo or the TableStyle. > > > > Stefan >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon