We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Import function

How do I import the contents of Excel to Essential Grid using ExcelRW?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Anna, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The development of the Excel Importer/Exporter complonent is in progress and its being tested and refined for the next release [3 weeks from now]. The first version only supports GridControl and does not support the grouping grid. However,we will also try to include support for the grouping grid if possible in this release. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >How do I import the contents of Excel to Essential Grid using ExcelRW?

BH Brian Harrison November 9, 2005 07:54 PM UTC

Hello again Steve, you spoke of an import function for the gridcontrol. Is it in 3.3.0.12, and if so witch component is it and how to use??? Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2005 04:39 AM UTC

Hi Brian, Currently there is no built in support to import the datas from excel to Grid Control. However, we are working on an importer which would be able to import all the datas from excel along with formattings to syncfusion grids. Here is a sample preliminary version of the importer component that imports from excel to Grid Control. excelviewer.zip Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest with Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Seetha >Hello again Steve, you spoke of an import function for the gridcontrol. Is it in 3.3.0.12, and if so witch component is it and how to use??? > >Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon