We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

multiColumnComboBox

I have a several multi column boxes on a form. All have the same datasource. For some reason if I change the selected index on one all of them change. How can I avoid this? This is for version 3.2.1.0 Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 27, 2005 08:51 PM UTC

Hi Gurbhej, If you have multiple controls bound to the same DataSource, you need to create a separate BindingContext for each one if you don''t want a selection in one to affect another. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

GD Gurbhej Dhillon May 28, 2005 03:07 AM UTC

I tried creating a custom control and overriding the BindingContext property but I still noticed the same error. Can you please provide a sample. Thanks >Hi Gurbhej, > > If you have multiple controls bound to the same DataSource, you need to create a separate BindingContext for each one if you don''t want a selection in one to affect another. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

GD Gurbhej Dhillon May 31, 2005 11:34 AM UTC

Never mind... I figured it out. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon