We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

multiColumnComboBox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29570 May 27,2005 04:25 PM May 31,2005 07:34 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Gurbhej Dhillon
Asked On May 27, 2005 04:25 PM

I have a several multi column boxes on a form. All have the same datasource. For some reason if I change the selected index on one all of them change. How can I avoid this? This is for version 3.2.1.0 Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 27, 2005 04:51 PM

Hi Gurbhej, If you have multiple controls bound to the same DataSource, you need to create a separate BindingContext for each one if you don''t want a selection in one to affect another. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Gurbhej Dhillon
Replied On May 27, 2005 11:07 PM

I tried creating a custom control and overriding the BindingContext property but I still noticed the same error. Can you please provide a sample. Thanks >Hi Gurbhej, > > If you have multiple controls bound to the same DataSource, you need to create a separate BindingContext for each one if you don''t want a selection in one to affect another. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

Gurbhej Dhillon
Replied On May 31, 2005 07:34 AM

Never mind... I figured it out. Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;