We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Helpful forums? Is there anybody out there?

As Lori said in an earlier message "Posting on this forum because topic went unanswered in the Essential Tools form." I posted one question yesterday morning, that was never answered (I think someone from the "Have a Question? Chat LIVE" said there is a 24 hour return on questions)... and I have now submitted yet another question / concern in the Essential ExcelRW forum. It is quite interesting that all the people who submitted a question AFTER me yesterday got results, but I got nothing... And now I have entered 2 Direct-Trac with the same issues. I''m just curious what you need to do to get help? Should I try email? A telephone call is "easier said than done" and our current spam control might well block an incoming message. I have a deadline that I need to keep and my time is running out. And why isn''t there an option on this Support section for "Have a Question? Chat LIVE" ? Kris

8 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 27, 2005 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Kris, Thanks for voicing your concern. Sometimes things slip through on the forums - we really aim to answer forum questions but Direct-Trac takes precedence. To get a faster and more reliable turn around time please use Direct-Trac. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 27, 2005 07:18 AM UTC

Kris, With the live chat for support, we did try that briefly. However, given the extremely technical nature of the work involved in supporting product usage, it proved to be very hard to provide support through live chat. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 27, 2005 03:42 PM UTC

Kris, From what I have seen as a customer, the forums are a place to informally ask questions, report issues, ask for help etc. Some posts can be answered easily and some take some time. Often I see customers report their issues as urgent on the forums, yet there is a fantastic Direct-Trac tool they could use instead. As Daniel said, Direct-Trac takes precedence. However, what amazes me is the effort Syncfusion puts into replying to posts. By effort I mean often I will see someone ask how to do something, and Syncfusion will whip up a demo project showing how it can be done. Obviously Syncfusion can not write everyone''s applications; that is for us, the customer. But the bottom line is that they are the best at forum support.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 27, 2005 07:44 PM UTC

I did finally get help using Direct-Trac! :) But I have still seen some forum questions have not been answered... (not mine, others'') I guess we''ll see what happens if / when I have another question / issue come up. My company''s subscription isn''t up until November... Kris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2005 02:41 PM UTC

Your "trac" record with me has deteriorated to the point of total dissatisfaction. I have had a Open Direct-Trac request for help since July 1. I have yet to hear from anyone. It really is too bad that it is too late to get my Company''s money back, as we will doubtfully ever be using any of your products ever again. Kris >I did finally get help using Direct-Trac! :) > >But I have still seen some forum questions have not been answered... (not mine, others'') > >I guess we''ll see what happens if / when I have another question / issue come up. My company''s subscription isn''t up until November... > >Kris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2005 03:06 PM UTC

Kris, do you have an incident id so we can track down what went wrong? Sorry about this. That should not happen. Stefan >Your "trac" record with me has deteriorated to the point of total dissatisfaction. I have had a Open Direct-Trac request for help since July 1. >I have yet to hear from anyone. > >It really is too bad that it is too late to get my Company''s money back, as we will doubtfully ever be using any of your products ever again. > >Kris > >>I did finally get help using Direct-Trac! :) >> >>But I have still seen some forum questions have not been answered... (not mine, others'') >> >>I guess we''ll see what happens if / when I have another question / issue come up. My company''s subscription isn''t up until November... >> >>Kris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2005 03:28 PM UTC

The incident number is 19695 titled: Trying to use Export to Excel >Kris, > >do you have an incident id so we can track down what went wrong? > >Sorry about this. That should not happen. > >Stefan > >>Your "trac" record with me has deteriorated to the point of total dissatisfaction. I have had a Open Direct-Trac request for help since July 1. >>I have yet to hear from anyone. >> >>It really is too bad that it is too late to get my Company''s money back, as we will doubtfully ever be using any of your products ever again. >> >>Kris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2005 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Kris, Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to Support Issue: 19695. I had mistakenly overlooked your support incident and it got struck up in my support queue for more than two weeks. However, I assure you that we have taken corrective measures to make sure that this does not get repeated in the future. We have also added more resources for support so support responses will be quicker and better than ever in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Stephen. >The incident number is 19695 > >titled: Trying to use Export to Excel > >>Kris, >> >>do you have an incident id so we can track down what went wrong? >> >>Sorry about this. That should not happen. >> >>Stefan >> >>>Your "trac" record with me has deteriorated to the point of total dissatisfaction. I have had a Open Direct-Trac request for help since July 1. >>>I have yet to hear from anyone. >>> >>>It really is too bad that it is too late to get my Company''s money back, as we will doubtfully ever be using any of your products ever again. >>> >>>Kris

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon