We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Trouble opening excel file

This is weird. I can have 2 files, 2 different names. One is named sample.xls and the other test2.xls. They both hold exactly the same information. The sample.xls will open (although I still can''t get the information to display) but when I try to open the test.xls I get an error message "Can not open storage. File Name is: test2.xls" Please help! Kris PS My other question has not been addressed, and I shall be posting a 3rd soon. Since we have the purchased version of Essential ExcelRW, is there someone I can contact directly? Email would be fine (and honestly my preference), but I really need to get some help with these issues; by phone or online. I have read through the Developer Center and I have searched online. Thanks, K

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2005 10:24 PM UTC

Hi Kris, We regret for the delay in responding. Problem with not being able to open a file: The only issue I can think of is that the file should not opened in Excel or be locked by some other process when ExcelRW tries to load it? Are both the files located in the same folder? You can use our Direct-Trac support system for timely support. We apologize for the delay in answering these questions. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon