We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Create Pdf document from an asp page

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29423 May 25,2005 08:33 AM May 25,2005 10:47 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PDF
Xavier
Asked On May 25, 2005 08:33 AM

Hi everybody, I want to create a pdf document from an asp page, is-it possible? I try to use a component which create a simple pdf document but i can''t call it from my asp web page. Thanks for any help. Xavier.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 25, 2005 10:47 PM

Hi Xavier, Essential PDF was designed for .Net so its ideal for use in .NET applications (ASP.NET). However it’s possible to use it from ASP applications by generating a COM Callable wrapper, but this is an approach that we do not recommend using since there could be potential problems. You can find more information on this issue here http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/nettocom.asp Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi everybody, > >I want to create a pdf document from an asp page, is-it possible? >I try to use a component which create a simple pdf document but i can''t call it from my asp web page. > >Thanks for any help. >Xavier.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;