We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Create Pdf document from an asp page

Hi everybody, I want to create a pdf document from an asp page, is-it possible? I try to use a component which create a simple pdf document but i can''t call it from my asp web page. Thanks for any help. Xavier.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2005 02:47 AM UTC

Hi Xavier, Essential PDF was designed for .Net so its ideal for use in .NET applications (ASP.NET). However it’s possible to use it from ASP applications by generating a COM Callable wrapper, but this is an approach that we do not recommend using since there could be potential problems. You can find more information on this issue here http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/nettocom.asp Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi everybody, > >I want to create a pdf document from an asp page, is-it possible? >I try to use a component which create a simple pdf document but i can''t call it from my asp web page. > >Thanks for any help. >Xavier.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon