We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl Clipboard Header Text

I cannot get the GridGroupingControl to include the header text when I select all and the Control-C, and paste into another app. I am setting the clipboard flags as follows: Grid.TableControl.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags |= GridDragDropFlags.ColHeader | GridDragDropFlags.RowHeader | GridDragDropFlags.Styles;

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 22, 2005 10:23 PM UTC

Those clipboard flags are all honored by the base grid only. For a GridGroupingControl the column headers are not at row 0. They are drawn at a different row, therefore select all and other clipboard operations from the base grid do not work. Best is if you implement your own clipboard operations. If you need to be able to select individual columns and not only records check out this thread: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=26611 The sample posted there also shows how to provide your own custom ClipboardCopy routine,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon