We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar Win 2000 vs Win XP

Hello Everyone, I am having a problem with the Group Bar. I want a uniform look between both platforms. I have the visual style set to Office 2003. The control looks great in Win XP. However, in win2k it changes to the grey look and feel. I would like the control to have the same uniform color scheme in both platforms. Regards, Bryant Cobarrubias

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 20, 2005 09:47 PM UTC

Hi Bryant, The reason everything is gray in Win2k is that gray is the only available color scheme in Win2k. However, you can alter this using our Office2003Colors class. It allows you to explicitly set the colors used for the Office2003 style. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 12, 2005 08:53 AM UTC

Hello Greg, I''m trying to implement what you suggested. However, I am having a problem getting a list of the default colors for the Office2003Colors object under WinXP. Color c = Office2003Colors.CheckedColor ; c = Office2003Colors.CheckedSelColor ; c = Office2003Colors.CommandBarDropDownColorDark ; c = Office2003Colors.CommandBarDropDownColorLight ; c = Office2003Colors.ControlBorderColorDark ; c = Office2003Colors.ControlBorderColorLight ; c = Office2003Colors.ControlGripperColor ; c = Office2003Colors.DockBarColorDark ; c = Office2003Colors.DockBarColorLight ; .... I do this for all the colors and get Color.Empty for each property. Do you have any ideas for getting a list of the colors so that I may set them manually? Thanks, Bryant

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 14, 2005 08:27 PM UTC

Hi Bryant, This bug has been fixed in our latest internal version. The fix should be available in our next release. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon