We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ChildFrameBarManager error after upgrade to 3.2.1.0

After I upgraded to version 3.2 I started getting errors on any form that utilized a ChildFrameBarManager. Here is the error: System.ArgumentException occurred in syncfusion.tools.windows.dll Cannot find a ChildFrameBarManager associated with the form type: Is there a solution for this?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2005 06:53 PM UTC

Hi Jeff, We are aware of this problem and have fixed it internally. We are in the process of creating a private patch with this fix. If you''re interested in this patch, please create a Direct-Trac incident and we''ll send it to you as soon as it''s ready. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

JF Jeff Fansler May 18, 2005 07:33 PM UTC

Thanks Gregory, I have submited an incident. If there is anyway to work around the bug before the patch is released please let me know. Thanks, -Jeff >Hi Jeff, > > We are aware of this problem and have fixed it internally. We are in the process of creating a private patch with this fix. If you''re interested in this patch, please create a Direct-Trac incident and we''ll send it to you as soon as it''s ready. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon