We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PopupControlContainer with ComboBox CellType

Hi, I place a GridControl, with GridControl1.ColStyles(1).CellType="ComboBox", within a PopupControlContainer. But when I click the button arrow, the drop down list of the Grid ComboBox doesn''t appear and the PopupControlContainer closes immediately. How can I avoid this ? Thank''s in advance, Louis

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2005 09:41 AM UTC

If the grid does not have any popups, then adding a grid to the PopupControlContainer is just like adding any other control. But, if you intend to use a drop-down in the grid’s cells, then you should use the GridDropDownContainer class instead of the PopupControlContainer class.

LL Louis Lebrun May 14, 2005 11:25 AM UTC

Sorry because obviously I''m not really clear. Please, could you run the programm attached to see what is my concern. Thanks in advance. Louis >If the grid does not have any popups, then adding a grid to the PopupControlContainer is just like adding any other control. > >But, if you intend to use a drop-down in the grid’s cells, then you should use the GridDropDownContainer class instead of the PopupControlContainer class. > test_4078.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2005 12:30 PM UTC

Here is you sample back. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/forumpopup_fc2a54a5.zip I changed the PopupControlContainer to be a GridDropDownContainer and added this line. GridControl2.DropDownContainerParent = Me.PopupControlContainer1

LL Louis Lebrun May 15, 2005 04:37 PM UTC

It''s clear. Thank you. Louis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon