We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GLC Formatting before combo dropdown

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

29014 May 13,2005 05:50 PM UTC May 14,2005 01:47 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Felix DeHerrera
Asked On May 13, 2005 05:50 PM UTC

Hi All, I have a regular non-bound Grid Control and one of the cells is of type "GridListControl." It is a dropdown grid activated combo style. The data within this DD.GLC is dynamic and I would like to format the text in each row based on the data in that GLC row. The data source for the DD.GLC is an arrayList and is built after the user has chosen something from within a different non-bound grid cell. Where can I hook into to format a specific cell in the DD.GLC? Thanks in advance, Felix

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 14, 2005 01:47 AM UTC

You have to subscribe the QueryCellInfo event of the embedded GridListControl of the cell. To subscribe, you can use GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer cr = this.gridControl1.CellRenderers["GridListControl"] as GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer; GridListControl glc = cr.ListControlPart; glc.Grid.QueryCellInfo += new GridQueryCellInfoEventHandler(Grid_QueryCellInfo); In the handler, specify whatever properties you want on the style for teh particular cell.
private void Grid_QueryCellInfo(object sender, GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e)
{
	//format a specific cell
	if(e.RowIndex == 2 && e.ColIndex == 3)
	{
		e.Style.BackColor = Color.Red;
	}
}

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;