We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Combo Does not display list in GridGroupingControl 2.1

I''m setting the colStyle as such: colStyle.DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.Exclusive; colStyle.CellType = "ComboBox"; colStyle.DataSource = dataSource; colStyle.DisplayMember = displayMember; colStyle.ValueMember = valueMember; colStyle.CellValueType = typeof(int); --I''ve tried leaving this line off the datasource is an array of "NameValuePair" Objects struct NameValuePair { public Name {get;set;} public Value {get;set;} ... } The displayMember = "Name"; the valueMember = "Value"; my grid shows, and each column has drop downs, but... the the display shown is the value (DislayValue), not the Name (DisplayMember) and the combo doesn''t list anything (i.e., clicking the down-arrow of the combo doesn''t do anything). What am I doing wrong? Surely, I don''t have to set the ChoiceList right? That''s filled in automatically, right?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon