We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Want a Visio 2003 like toolkit with source code?

Hi Support, Currently,I want a Visio 2003 like toolkit,I had visited your website and ucancode software''s website,and I am considering between Essential Diagram and XD++ MFC Library,so I have the following two questions: 1.Can you help us to develop a XD++''s like toolbox bar with drag and drop features? 2.Does your product ships with full source code,if so,what''s the cost. 3.We want to add some new style shapes,does this can also be developed with Essential Diagram. XD++ MFC Library can be visited by: http://www.ucancode.net I am waiting for your response!,if it is possible,I will purchase it as soon as possible. Thanks!

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 16, 2005 03:21 PM UTC

Hi Cindy, Essential Diagram supports all of the features that you have listed. 1. The Diagram Symbol Palette (the Essential Diagram equivalent of the Viso toolbox) is a feature that is built into the product, and will let you add to your application a palette composed of symbol models that can be dragged and dropped onto the diagram. This link highlights the Essential Diagram Symbol Palette control - http://www.syncfusion.com/Products/features.aspx?t=87. The use of symbol palettes is demonstrated in several of the samples that ship with the product. Please refer to the ''Diagram\Samples\InDepth\DiagramBuilder'' sample that in addition to demonstrating a symbol palette will also give you an idea on how you would go about creating a Visio like diagramming application. 2. Essential Diagram can be purchased with full source code. Please refer to this link for the price list - http://www.syncfusion.com/Sales/pricelist.aspx. 3. Yes, you can design your own symbols using Essential Diagram. Symbols can be designed using the Essential Diagram SymbolDesigner utility that is a part of the product and ships with full source code. The SymbolDesigner IDE provides you with an extensive array of drawing tools to interactively design your symbols, and save them as Essential Diagram symbol palette files. These symbol palette files can be loaded into a symbol palette component hosted by your application, from which symbols may then be dragged and dropped onto the diagram. Symbols designed using the SymbolDesigner are demonstrated in the DiagramBuilder and most other Essential Diagram samples. Symbols may also be defined programmatically using the Essential Diagram API, and this is demonstrated in the ''Quick Start\DynamicSymol'' and ''InDepth\OrgLayout'' samples. Please let us know if there are any other issues that you would like us to clarify. Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2005 09:56 AM UTC

Thanks for your messages! I will try it. Regards >Hi Cindy, > >Essential Diagram supports all of the features that you have listed. > >1. The Diagram Symbol Palette (the Essential Diagram equivalent of the Viso toolbox) is a feature that is built into the product, and will let you add to your application a palette composed of symbol models that can be dragged and dropped onto the diagram. This link highlights the Essential Diagram Symbol Palette control - http://www.syncfusion.com/Products/features.aspx?t=87. > >The use of symbol palettes is demonstrated in several of the samples that ship with the product. Please refer to the ''Diagram\Samples\InDepth\DiagramBuilder'' sample that in addition to demonstrating a symbol palette will also give you an idea on how you would go about creating a Visio like diagramming application. > >2. Essential Diagram can be purchased with full source code. Please refer to this link for the price list - http://www.syncfusion.com/Sales/pricelist.aspx. > >3. Yes, you can design your own symbols using Essential Diagram. Symbols can be designed using the Essential Diagram SymbolDesigner utility that is a part of the product and ships with full source code. The SymbolDesigner IDE provides you with an extensive array of drawing tools to interactively design your symbols, and save them as Essential Diagram symbol palette files. These symbol palette files can be loaded into a symbol palette component hosted by your application, from which symbols may then be dragged and dropped onto the diagram. Symbols designed using the SymbolDesigner are demonstrated in the DiagramBuilder and most other Essential Diagram samples. > >Symbols may also be defined programmatically using the Essential Diagram API, and this is demonstrated in the ''Quick Start\DynamicSymol'' and ''InDepth\OrgLayout'' samples. > >Please let us know if there are any other issues that you would like us to clarify. > >Thanks, >Prakash Surendra >Syncfusion Inc.,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 18, 2006 12:44 AM UTC

Can you give me a link to download Essential Diagram only?

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team October 25, 2006 04:24 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line) so that we can update with the download link of v.4.3.0.30 (Essential Diagram only).

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nagaraj

CI cindy August 29, 2007 09:00 AM UTC

Is it possible to give me a link to download the latest edition of Essential Diagram?
Thanks

>Hi,

Thanks for the update. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line) so that we can update with the download link of v.4.3.0.30 (Essential Diagram only).

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nagaraj

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team August 29, 2007 01:54 PM UTC

Hello Cindy,

Please create a new Direc Trac incident for getting the download details about the latest version of Essential Diagram.

Direct-Trac enables you to create and track technical support incidents. You can register for this by visiting the following link - https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

Once you have registered in this, you can post your queries under the selected products. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this or I can be of any other assistance.

Thanks,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon