We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drag a column header and add the header value to a combobox

Hi, I want to add the dragged column header value into a combobox. On which event I can do this..? and How to do this..? I am using grouping grid. Thanx in advance, Prathima

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2005 01:17 PM UTC

There is no event that you can use to hook into the default column header drag behavior to allow dropping a column onto some other control. This will take some work on your part. To do this, you would have to create your own mouse controller that behaves as you want it. You could take the source code in our controller, copy it to your own controller class and then modifiy it to do what you want. The souce code is found in this file: Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Src\DragGroupHeader\GridDragGroupHeader.cs If you do not own the source code, submit a direct trac incident and we will send you the file.

PV Prathima Venkobachar May 16, 2005 09:22 AM UTC

Hi, Thanx for the reply. I am using 3.2.1.0 version. I am not able to find the Grid.Grouping.Windows folder. I have Grid.Windows and Grouping.Windows folder but not Grid.Grouping.Windows. Pl give me some more details on how to submit to direct trac incident. I am using licensed copy of latest version. Thanx again, prathima

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 16, 2005 09:52 AM UTC

To use Direct Trac, click Direct Trac in the panel to the left side of this screen. On the page that appears next, you can register as a new user. If you do not see \Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows, then you should run the install again, and make sure this option is checked.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon