We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Formatting in virtual grids via ParseString

Hi, I use virtual grids in my project, and store formatting for each cell by calling style.ToString() and storing the string (when the cell style changes). In my QueryCellInfo, I set that style by calling e.Style.ParseString(storedFormat). Previously this worked perfectly, but when I upgraded to version 3.2.1 it stopped working. The cell style has the formatting as provided - if I look at a property grid of the cells format it shows the correct formatting, it just doesn''t draw it in the grid. I can get around the problem by creating a new GridStyleInfo, parsing the string into it, and then calling ModifyStyle on the e.Style with Override, but this seems a little ineffiecient. Is this a fault that will be fixed, or a design change (in which case I should be rethinking my formatting solution), or just something wrong in my install? I duplicated the problem in the VirtualGrid solution by replacing the e.Style.Interior = new BrushInfo(Color.FromArgb(0x91, 0xBB, 0xB8)); with: e.Style.ParseString("Interior = Solid; 145, 187, 184\r"); Any suggestions/comments? Thanks, Sue

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 13, 2005 12:41 PM UTC

I can also see the problem. We will look into it and get back to you.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon