We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to get the position of the first row of GridDataBoundGrid when draging the veritical scroll of grid

How to get the position of the first row of GridDataBoundGrid when draging the veritical scroll of grid? Please help me! Thanks, Len

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 02:58 PM UTC

I am not sure exactly what you need. The grid.TopRowIndex gives the index of the top row. If that is not what you need, can you explain more what it is.

DB David Bosak May 13, 2005 02:03 AM UTC

but the value of grid.TopRowIndex is not exact when i get toprowindex via grid.TopRowIndex in dgrQueryResults_TopRowChanged(object sender, GridRowColIndexChangedEventArgs e) Thanks,

DB David Bosak May 13, 2005 02:22 AM UTC

I am very sorry for my mistake!. It is done! Thanks for your support! >but the value of grid.TopRowIndex is not exact when i get toprowindex via grid.TopRowIndex in dgrQueryResults_TopRowChanged(object sender, GridRowColIndexChangedEventArgs e) > >Thanks,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon