We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Stack Overflow Exception with VStudio .NET 2005 beta 2

Hi there, I am currently evaluating Essential Studio for use with future applications. When trying the PieChartSample with VS .NET 2005 beta 2 I observed the following: - Open Solution in Studio, rebuild solution - OK - Run Application - OK; Stop Debugging - Add "Click" event handler using the chart''s property grid; add a line like "Console.WriteLine("I am here ...")" - build again, run ... - receive exception message: "Unhandled StackOverflowException ..." what am I doing wrong? B.t.w.: I did not observe that behavior with VS .NET 2003 .... Best Regards, Uwe

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 03:17 PM UTC

Hi Uwe, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am able to reproduce the problem. It appears that when any change is done thorugh the designer and the licensing is applied, the Stack Overflow exception is thrown. We are looking into this issue and other VS.NET 2005 related issues and will resolve them at the earliest as part of a service pack release before the end of the month. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon