We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Menues disappear after a mdi child window is opened

i moved from syncfusion 2.0.5.1 to 3.0.1.0. now the two first menues disappear after a mdi child window is opended, but not on all mdi childs. you can see at pic1.jpg on the attached arcive all menues: "datei, ansicht, fenster and hilfe", there are no mdi childs open. the two windows on the right side are docking windows. after opened the mdi child "Karte" (pic2.jpg) alle menues are still there. "Karte" uses the "childframebarmanager" to add some submenus. after opened the mdi child "Adressen" (pic3.jpg) the menu "datei" and "ansicht" disappeared but is still able to select (pic4.jpg) if i get rid of the childframebarmanager in mdi child "adressen" all menues are there. if i put a childframebarmanager back to the frame without any menues, "Datei" and "Ansicht" disappeared. is there a bugfix or a workaround??? bug_2407.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2005 07:28 PM UTC

Hi Christian, My first instinct is that it has something to do with your settings for MergeType. Would it be possible for you to send me a sample that demonstrates this problem? If not, a detailed description of the contents of your menus for each Form would help as well. Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CP Christian Pogea May 12, 2005 01:53 PM UTC

i moved to syncfusion 3.2.1.0 and this behaviour is fixed. maybe it was a bug in 2.5.0.1

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon