We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dynamic DockManger View

Hi, Note: Below I will be using the ''Tab'' as rectangle are on a strip on left/right/top/bottom while using DockMager. I am using Dock Manger successfully so far. Today I am asked to do something that I could not figure out how to do. I have five different tabs/rectangles on my tab strip on the top. Each tab is basically mapped to a panel on the screen. Last three tabs are context/data sensitive. Depending upon data only one is needed. Now User want me to convert last three tabs into one tab. Based on the data it should show the appropriate panel. For example let say I have three panels (which have some controls) on my form panel A panel B panel C If I am looking at the TypeA information then the 3rd tab should show me panel A If I am looking at the TypeB information then the 3rd tab should show me panel B If I am looking at the TypeC information then the 3rd tab should show me panel C I really have no idea how can I do it. Please provide the help. The following question are related to this issue. Q#1 Is it possible to dynamically attach/remove the new panel/control to a tab on DockManger? If yes, then how. Q#2 How can I add or remove the tabs from dockmager strip on run time? Q#3 Let say, in worst case if I can’t convert three tabs/rectangles into one then how can I disable tow of them. So depending upon the data only one is active, even if user mouse over them but they are inactive. Please do help me. I am stuck in a bad position here. Please don’t let me down. Thanks Atit

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 02:14 PM UTC

Someone please help me. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 09:47 PM UTC

Hi Atit, I apologize for the delayed response. I have created a sample that demonstrates swapping between different docking windows depending on the current state of your program. To use the sample, simply change the value of the NumericUpDown. The label corresponding to the chosen number will be displayed. Hope it helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon