We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Symbol - tracker ghosting

I made a small modification to the DynamicSymbol sample to illustrate my issue. Change the code in the sample to be as follows: protected override void OnMouseEnter(NodeMouseEventArgs evtArgs) { this.outerRect.FillStyle.Color = Color.OrangeRed; this.outerRect.Visible = true; } protected override void OnMouseLeave(NodeMouseEventArgs evtArgs) { this.outerRect.FillStyle.Color = Color.DarkOrange; this.outerRect.Visible = false; } Add a symbol to the diagram. Then click the toolbar button again to show the tracker for the next symbol. When the tracker crosses over the first symbol, and the mouse leaves, the tracker from the second symbol that is about to be dropped is not ''cleared.'' Is there an easy way to fix these ghosts?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 9, 2005 08:16 PM UTC

Actually this happens in the sample without any modifications as well. If you happen to try the sample, please try something else as well. Using the same sample add a symbol in the top left hand corner. Drag the bottom right corner of the symbol to the center of the diagram so the symbol takes up one fourth of the diagram. Now move the mouse around below and to the right of the symbol. There is a large area where the node can still be selected even though the mouse is not over it. I assume this is related to the issue here?: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=26918

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 11:50 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Both problems have been fixed. The next version of Essential Diagram, a minor update due by the end of the month, will include the fixes. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2005 11:55 AM UTC

Wow, sounds great. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon