We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Copy & Paste

Hi, When a user copies and pastes a value in a DataboundGrid and then moves to the next row, the pasted values disapear while the typped in values remain. By the way i''m using this code in the SaveCellFormating event, don''t know if it has anything to do with it. If e.Text = "-" Then e.Style.CellValue = 0D e.Handled = True End If Any ideas?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 6, 2005 12:49 AM UTC

You might try handling the grid.Model.ClipboardPaste event. In your handler, try calling grid.CurrentCell.EndEdit and then grid.Binder.EndEdit. If that does not handle this problem, what version are you using? Can you see the problem in one of our samples, or can you upload a sample project showing the problem?

BH Bernard Herrok May 6, 2005 03:49 AM UTC

I don''t get what you mean. Do you mean this: Private Sub ShopLeaseLevelAccrualsDataGridModel_ClipboardPaste(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.windows.forms.grid.GridCutPasteEventArgs) CType(sender, GridDataBoundGrid).CurrentCell.EndEdit() CType(sender, GridDataBoundGrid).Binder.EndEdit() End Sub when i do that, i can''t paste at all. >You might try handling the grid.Model.ClipboardPaste event. In your handler, try calling grid.CurrentCell.EndEdit and then grid.Binder.EndEdit. > >If that does not handle this problem, what version are you using? Can you see the problem in one of our samples, or can you upload a sample project showing the problem?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 6, 2005 08:28 AM UTC

Here is a sample. Can you tell me how to see the problem in this sample, or upload a sample showing the problem? Also, what version of our libraries are you using? http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_CopyPaste_f1541fea.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon