We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Changing image padding in TreeNodeAdv

All the padding properties in the TreeNodeAdv are read only. How do I change the padding in the node? I am particularly interested in changing the padding for icons on the node.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 08:55 PM UTC

Hi Carl, According to my understanding you wish to specify the width of the spaces between the images on the left and right of the node''s text. I am afraid, this feature is not available in the current implementation of the TreeViewAdv. We could add a ImagePadding property to the TreeNodeAdv which will specify the width of the spaces between the images. Let me know if this meets your requirements. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 01:47 AM UTC

Yes, that sounds correct. I want to adjust the padding between the left image and the state image, and the padding between the state image and the text. If there is no state image and only a left image, I want to change that padding too.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2005 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Carl, Thanks for the update. We have now considered this as a feature request (feature# 198), and will try our best to implement the same at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 28, 2005 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Carl, Feature request# 198 has been implemented. The following properties have been added to the TreeNodeAdv for this purpose : LeftImagePadding, RightImagePadding, LeftStateImagePadding, and RightStateImagePadding These features will be available in the next release of Essential Studio (post v3.2.1.1 releases). We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon