We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Formula value

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28513 May 3,2005 06:37 PM UTC May 3,2005 10:20 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
J. Sun
Asked On May 3, 2005 06:37 PM UTC

If you type a formula in a grid cell then move to another cell. The cell display the value of the formula. The Text property holds the formula. My question is what property can be used to retrieve the result of the formula. Thank you for help. J. Sun

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 3, 2005 06:50 PM UTC

Try grid[row,col].FormattedText.

J. Sun
Replied On May 3, 2005 08:28 PM UTC

No. It does not work. FormattedText returns the same string (the formula) as the Text property. I need the property for the result or the value of the formula. Thank you >Try grid[row,col].FormattedText.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 3, 2005 10:20 PM UTC

It works for me in this sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_WoodWrap_c0e61e93.zip What are you doing differently? Can you modify this sample so it shows the problem?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;