We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error messages while executing sample application

error_6629.zip Hi, There is an error "SummaryDescription MinMax: Field not found." appears on debug window while executing sample application Charts Sample-->ChartDateHandling-->Date (Please see attached bmp file). How to resolve above issue as I am phasing same problem is my applicaiton. Prateek

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 3, 2005 06:10 PM UTC

Hi Prateek, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have made the necessary changes to fix this issue. The debug statement was a result of an internal check and should not affect the functioning of the Control. Do you see any problems with the functioning of the control on account of this? Thanks, Davis

PG Prateek Gupta May 4, 2005 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Davis, Thanks for the support. I hope that I will get the issue fixed in next version release. The problem is no way effecting the functioning of the control but the message really seems odd & terrifying in debug window while executing application. Thanks, Prateek Gupta

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon