We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Error messages while executing sample application

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28487 May 3,2005 07:51 AM May 4,2005 03:16 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Chart
Prateek Gupta
Asked On May 3, 2005 07:51 AM

error_6629.zip Hi, There is an error "SummaryDescription MinMax: Field not found." appears on debug window while executing sample application Charts Sample-->ChartDateHandling-->Date (Please see attached bmp file). How to resolve above issue as I am phasing same problem is my applicaiton. Prateek

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 3, 2005 02:10 PM

Hi Prateek, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have made the necessary changes to fix this issue. The debug statement was a result of an internal check and should not affect the functioning of the Control. Do you see any problems with the functioning of the control on account of this? Thanks, Davis

Prateek Gupta
Replied On May 4, 2005 03:16 AM

Hi Davis, Thanks for the support. I hope that I will get the issue fixed in next version release. The problem is no way effecting the functioning of the control but the message really seems odd & terrifying in debug window while executing application. Thanks, Prateek Gupta

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;