We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Printing the grid tree view

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28455 May 2,2005 09:59 PM UTC May 2,2005 11:12 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 2, 2005 09:59 PM UTC

HI My grid is displaying the information in a tree view using the “Relation” in data table. I need to do two things. #1 It should expand all the nodes automatically before printing. #2 I am using the following code this.gdbgMeritSummaryGrid.ShowTreeLines = true; It is printing the lines perfectly but it doesn’t print the “+” and “-” which denote the nodes. I need to show the node anchor too. Please help me. thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 2, 2005 11:12 PM UTC

1) You can call grid.ExpandAll to expand all nodes. 2) This is a known problem that should be addressed in the next release. It is logged in the open issues database. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=220&catId=87

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;