We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

1.5.1.6 - Problem with stacked docked windows

Hi, just downloaded and installed 1.5.1.6 and had to find out that when having stacked docked windows, the lower of the docked windows will, when relaunching the app, extend all the way up thus covering the other docked window in full. More precisely: I have a docked window and right below is a tabbed docked window with two tabs. In designed I have set them up to be half the height of the contained window's height each. When I first launch the app, it works fine, when I relaunch the app, the lower docked window will extend over the full height and the upper docked window is hidden. Regards Kai Iske DWS Investments

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 17, 2003 02:47 PM UTC

Hi Kai, The DockingManager's persistence behavior has undergone significant change between v 1.5.1.1 and v 1.5.1.6, and in the latest release the persisted size should be exactly reproduced rather than the 'equal distribution' that it was doing in the previous release. However it looks like some kind of a problem has crept into the update. I was able to reproduce the condition and have filed a high priority QA report. We are currently looking into this issue and will provide an update as soon as a fix is available. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon