We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Two inputs or two outputs from the same connector. Possible?

Hi, Up to now, Essential diagram is doing everything we need for our project. But there is one more thing I need. Is it possible to have two (or more) links going in the same connector or two links going out from the same connector? Thanks! Sebastien Boulanger

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 27, 2005 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Sebastien, Yes, it is possible to have multiple links connect to/from a symbol port(connector). I have attached a screenshot of one of the Essential Diagram samples that shows multiple links entering and leaving a symbol port. I am glad that your evaluation of Essential Diagram is proceeding satisfactorily. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in any way. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc., CoolLinks_930.zip

SB Sebastien Boulanger April 27, 2005 03:04 PM UTC

But is it possible to do it in webforms using code? Thanks!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 27, 2005 04:47 PM UTC

Sebastien, Yes, you can have multiple links entering/exiting a symbol port in the Web Forms version of the product, and the links can be created using the programmatic API. Both the Windows and Web versions of Essential Diagram share the same base library, and the feature set available to the web version of the product as well as the programmatic API used to access it will be almost identical to the Diagram Windows product. Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon