We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Add and remove bars from/to an already merged menu

Hi In a project,say,project1, i have two forms. I''ve a main MDI form with mainframebarmanager.I just have a main menu bar in that with some parentbar/bar items. Now i have created another form, say, Form1 with a childframebarmanager with NO BARS attached. Now I''ve created two forms, say, Form2 and Form3, in a different project with a childframebarmanager and added a main menu bar and few other bars to both these forms. I compiled this into a DLL. What i want to do is reference this DLL in project1 and be able to add/remove the bars that belong to Form2 and Form3 DYNAMICALLY into Form1 and make Form1 the MDI child of the MDI form. I''m getting exceptions. Is there a way to do this ? -VJ

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2005 07:08 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, I''ve created a sample that demonstrates dynamically swapping the Bars and BarItems of a child form. While it doesn''t use a .DLL, it does demonstrate the necessary steps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon