We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ordered List Type

Our application uses various OL and UL types such as roman numerals and letters, along with numbers. It seems though that HTMLUI ignores the OL type command, for even though we tell it to make a Roman numeral OL it always renders it with numbers instead. Any fixes coming for this in the near future? Thanks, Ben

10 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 10:22 PM UTC

Hi Ben, The type attribute isn''t supported for the OL tag. I have requested support for this attribute. The development team should be implementing this feature at the earliest. Thanks, Davis

NE Neil May 5, 2005 02:12 PM UTC

Just curious when the type tag will be supported by HTMLUI. Currently we have 2 parallel products, one that uses HTMLUI and one that doesn''t. In order for our company to completely switch to HTMLUI we need this tag to be supported. Would it be faster if we simply ordered the source code? Or do you think this addition is something that could be completed within the next week?

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 5, 2005 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Ben, We will definitely try to get this feature implemented within the next few days. I will make available an update as soon as this feature is completed. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 20, 2005 09:15 PM UTC

This HTML tag support is absolutely critical to our application and our entire development is on hold until we get this last step implemented. It''s been more than a few days, will this tag be included this week? Or do I need to pursue some other kind of alternative?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 24, 2005 02:32 PM UTC

Hi Ben, We regret for the delay. This feature has been added to the HTMLUI control. However, we are working out some problems with the 1.0 version of the .NET framework as there are some differences in the way XslTransform works in the 1.0 version. We should surely have a build with this feature available within the next few days. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 24, 2005 06:57 PM UTC

Hi Ben, The issues with version 1.0 of the framework have been resolved. I will try to get a build to you by tomorrow. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2005 02:09 PM UTC

Please send at the earliest

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 6, 2005 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Thanks. I will try to send the update today. Regards, Davis

BE Ben June 7, 2005 03:23 PM UTC

>Hi Ben, > >Thanks. I will try to send the update today. > >Regards, > >Davis

BP Ben Pittman June 7, 2005 03:24 PM UTC

Please send by the end of the day to ben@examforce.com

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon