We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SetControlSize() with a splitter

Hi. I''m trying to implement a spliter between two controls to hide/show the control on the right side. I''m using a DockingManager. When i click on the splitter i use the SetControlSize() method to resize the main control and to hide/show the control on the right side. It works finem, except if the control is tabbed, the SetControlSize do nothing. Thx for the help.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 06:18 PM UTC

Hi Julien, When you say "tabbed", are you referring to two controls being docked in the same place with a tab control to switch between them, or a control being unpinned and hidden on the side of the Form? Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

JG Julien Goldberg April 26, 2005 08:46 AM UTC

Hi, I''m referring to a control being unpinned and hidden on the side of the forms. thank you >Hi Julien, > > When you say "tabbed", are you referring to two controls being docked in the same place with a tab control to switch between them, or a control being unpinned and hidden on the side of the Form? > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2005 06:31 PM UTC

Hi Julien, This is a known bug with Docking Manager. It''s currently in our system as Defect #168. As a workaround, you can use the following algorithm to set the size of the control, however it will result in some flashing: if (this.dockingManager1.GetAutoHideMode(this.button1)) { this.dockingManager1.SetAutoHideMode(this.button1, false); this.dockingManager1.SetControlSize(this.button1, controlSize); this.dockingManager1.SetAutoHideMode(this.button1, true); } else { this.dockingManager1.SetControlSize(this.button1, controlSize); } Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon