We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

upgrade to 3.2. Code not working

Hi, I upgraded to v 3.2. Now when i start my application i get a exception. Please see attachement for further details. What is the problem here ?? Do i have to change my code ??? Exception_8378.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 02:44 PM UTC

Hi Oliver, Please try the following suggestion : 1. Switch to v3.2 using the Assembly Manager. 2. Open your application in VS.NET and delete the licenses.licx file in your project. 3. Rebuild and run the project. 4. The Licensing Enabler gets invoked since there is no licenses.licx file in the project. Follow the steps outlined in the screenshots here so that a new licenses.licx with appropriate entries gets created. 5. Now rebuild your project and run it. Let me know how it goes. Please provide us the following information : 1. What is the OS and the .NET framework that you are using here ? 2. Would it be possible to send us a test sample to recreate this issue ? I would appreciate if you create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and update us with the folowing information. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon