ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 09:44 AM
Please try the following suggestion :
1. Switch to v3.2 using the Assembly Manager.
2. Open your application in VS.NET and delete the licenses.licx file in your project.
3. Rebuild and run the project.
4. The Licensing Enabler gets invoked since there is no licenses.licx file in the project. Follow the steps outlined in the screenshots here so that a new licenses.licx with appropriate entries gets created.
5. Now rebuild your project and run it. Let me know how it goes.
Please provide us the following information :
1. What is the OS and the .NET framework that you are using here ?
2. Would it be possible to send us a test sample to recreate this issue ?
I would appreciate if you create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and update us with the folowing information.
Thanks for your cooperation.