We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PDF Header and Footer

I am using the evaluation copy of the PDF library and am having trouble placing a header template and a footer template in the same document. Is this a known problem? If not can you give an example of a document with both a header and footer. It would even be better if the footer example had a page number substition. Thanks, Steve

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 03:04 PM UTC

I figured out the first part. Apparently there is a margin property for both the document and the page. Due to these values my positioning was off the visible page. But my second question is still valid. How do you substitue the page number in the footer. I am planning on using a table that extends over many pages. Steve

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2005 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Steve, Please refer to this KB for a sample. Thanks, Stephen. >I figured out the first part. Apparently there is a margin property for both the document and the page. Due to these values my positioning was off the visible page. > >But my second question is still valid. How do you substitue the page number in the footer. I am planning on using a table that extends over many pages. > > >Steve

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon