We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider

I have recently reinstall Visual Studio, open my project and added a Syncfusion GridControl. When I compile my project, I have this outpout: Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider.GetLicense(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions) at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursive(LicenseContext context, Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license, String& licenseKey) at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternal(Type type, Object instance, Boolean allowExceptions, License& license) at System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(Type type, Object instance) at Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent..ctor(Type type) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl..ctor(GridModel model) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl..ctor() It is a problem of Licensing because I work with the evaluation version 3.2.0.0? Is This system of system of Licensing integrated in the full version ?

4 Replies

JU Jonathan Urban April 22, 2005 06:54 AM UTC

I found this message at: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=27091 /*********************************************** i have did more test and found out that 3.2 conflict with webservices. i have attached a sample that will produce the error. Solution1_8183.zip currently i have to disable webservices on my apps in order to proceed with my development. but i will need the webservice connections up. will really appreciate if you guys could expedite on this. ***********************************************/ I use Web services too! Please, give me a solution ....!

MT Michel T Dallaire April 22, 2005 07:14 PM UTC

I have actually the same exact problem in a project that I upgraded from 3.0.1.0 to 3.2.0.0. I also have a webservices which even if I disable it that makes no difference. I have the nullexception on one form, but if I add a new form and put syncfusion stuff on it in the same exact project, that new form works perfectly, but as soon as I open the old converted one, it gives the nullexception again. I even put back code to access the webservices and the new form and it was working just right. I think that turning webservice off to make it work was a pure coincidence. I doubt that the webservice has something to do with it. I beleive it''s something with the resource file. That''s my point of view. That''s a sure headache problem and I''m hungry for a fix! ;-) Cheers, Mike

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 22, 2005 09:21 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, Mike As per Stefan''s posting in the forums: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=28002 we now have an internal build that we are currently testing. Jonathan, I created Direct-Trac incident and updated it with download instructions and an unlock key. (incident: 18182) Mike, if you want to get this build, kindly open a support incident. Note, that we are still internally testing this build and we hope to ship it as soon as possible. Thanks once again for your cooperation. Regards Arun

MT Michel T Dallaire April 22, 2005 10:42 PM UTC

Thanks Arun. Actually, I already have Direct track incident #17889 and #18093 with no really conclusion. You could easely put it there. Best regards, Michel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon