We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential Studio 3.2.0.0

I have just installed Essential Studio 3.2.0.0 in my machine. After installtion, I do not see the Syncfusion tab in the ToolBox. (I am using VS.NET 2005 Beta 1). I tried to open a Grid examples (GridDataBound-FilterBar) and converted the project to VS.2005. Able to run the program. Then I tried to open the Windows form, VS.NET 2005 generated an exception and closed by itsef. Does anyone know the reason why ? (Note : My mahcine also have VS.NET 2003 installed, I did see the Syncfusion tab appearing in the VS.NET 2003''s toolbox) Regards Pua Eng Heng.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 21, 2005 09:11 AM UTC

There are designer issues with our libraries and VS 2005 Beta 1. We will be supporting Beta 2 in an upcoming 3.2.1.0 release that should be out in the next week or so.

PE Pua Eng Heng April 22, 2005 02:06 AM UTC

You mean 3.2.1.0 will solve this issue ? Can I say 3.2.0.0 is not meant to be used under VS.NET 2005 ? When will Syncfusion be fully supporting VS.NET 2005 ? Regards Pua Eng Heng.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 22, 2005 10:26 AM UTC

It will not solve it for Beta 1. Using beta 2 and the upcoming 3.2.1.0 code base, I was able to convert, compile, run the GridDataBoundGrid FilterBar sample, stop it, and then open the form in the designer without a lockup. Syncfusion will fully support VS2005. It is in beta now, so somethings may change and somethings may not work, but we will work toward having a solid release at the point Microsoft releases VS2005.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon