We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resizing GRid

Hi I am using DataboundGrid and i want to resize the Grid. I have more than 50 columns and when i resize the window grid should also resize. How can this be achieved.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 10:47 AM UTC

I am not sure I understand what you want to resize. If you want the grid''s bounds to change when you resize its parent window, then you could anchor the grid on all four sides usingthe grid''s Anchor property that it inherits from Control. You could also use some kind of Dock setting to manage this as well. If you anchor the grid on all 4 sides, when you size the form, the grid''s bounds will grow. If you have other controls on this form, then you have to make sure thay are also achored to an edge that will move them as well when the form is resized so these controls will not collide with the grid. (There can only be one control achored on all 4 sides for a given parent window.) If this is not what you wanted, can you describe exactly what you want to change as the grid''s parent is sized.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon