We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

UpdateUIMFCStyle - where is it

I''ve been reading the documentation about the UpdateUIMFCStyle for updating the UI for menus. Can''t find it when I search for it. What has happenned to it. I''m finding that the menus are refreshing correctly so I went searching and came across the property.

4 Replies

NZ Nick Zdunic April 18, 2005 02:57 PM UTC

Sorry - I meant to say that the menus aren''t refreshing properly. I found the reference to UpdateUIMFCStyle in a section called UI Command Update Pattern in the syncfusion.ug.tools documentation (The Menus Package). >I''ve been reading the documentation about the UpdateUIMFCStyle for updating the UI for menus. Can''t find it when I search for it. What has happenned to it. > >I''m finding that the menus are refreshing correctly so I went searching and came across the property. >

NZ Nick Zdunic April 20, 2005 03:25 AM UTC

Normally I get a response to a question very quickly. I''m not sure what the problem here is. I do have some refresh issues so some sort of response would be good. >Sorry - I meant to say that the menus aren''t refreshing properly. I found the reference to UpdateUIMFCStyle in a section called UI Command Update Pattern in the syncfusion.ug.tools documentation (The Menus Package). > >>I''ve been reading the documentation about the UpdateUIMFCStyle for updating the UI for menus. Can''t find it when I search for it. What has happenned to it. >> >>I''m finding that the menus are refreshing correctly so I went searching and came across the property. >>

NZ Nick Zdunic April 20, 2005 06:43 AM UTC

I have made a post in the Grid section of the forum. A problem with GridComboBoxCellModel and the inherited class from this. 100% CPU usage is probably causing the problem. >Normally I get a response to a question very quickly. I''m not sure what the problem here is. > >I do have some refresh issues so some sort of response would be good. > >>Sorry - I meant to say that the menus aren''t refreshing properly. I found the reference to UpdateUIMFCStyle in a section called UI Command Update Pattern in the syncfusion.ug.tools documentation (The Menus Package). >> >>>I''ve been reading the documentation about the UpdateUIMFCStyle for updating the UI for menus. Can''t find it when I search for it. What has happenned to it. >>> >>>I''m finding that the menus are refreshing correctly so I went searching and came across the property. >>>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2005 05:14 PM UTC

Hi Nick, I apologize for the delay in responding. However, while we try to answer forum posts quickly, a DirectTrac incident should be used when you require an immediate response. Regarding your question, I have included links to documentation on UpdateUIMFCStyle. Update Stlye Documentation BarManager.UpdateUIMFCStyle BarItem.UpdateUIOnAppIdle XPToolBar.UpdateUIMFCStyle Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon