We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Row Col to Point

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

27719 Apr 15,2005 06:29 PM Apr 18,2005 12:28 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Steve
Asked On April 15, 2005 06:29 PM

How can I obtain a screen point (in client units) of a given row and column? I looking for something like Grid.RowColToPoint(int Row, int Col). Preferrably a method that returns negative locations as well for rows and columns not shown on the screen. Thanks, Steve

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2005 07:49 PM

You can try using Rectangle rect = grid. g.RangeInfoToRectangle(GridRangeInfo.Cell(rowIndex, colIndex)); Then rect.Top and rect.Left will pick out a corner of the cell.

Steve
Replied On April 18, 2005 12:28 PM

Using this method, I can only get points that are positive (rows and columns currently being shown). I would like to get negative points as well. For example, if row 1 is not being shown, but I would like a point at 1,1. This will help me position children of the grid that may be anchored at a non-visible row/col but are partially shown. Thanks, Steve >You can try using > >Rectangle rect = grid. g.RangeInfoToRectangle(GridRangeInfo.Cell(rowIndex, colIndex)); > > >Then rect.Top and rect.Left will pick out a corner of the cell.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;