We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Row Col to Point

How can I obtain a screen point (in client units) of a given row and column? I looking for something like Grid.RowColToPoint(int Row, int Col). Preferrably a method that returns negative locations as well for rows and columns not shown on the screen. Thanks, Steve

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 15, 2005 11:49 PM UTC

You can try using Rectangle rect = grid. g.RangeInfoToRectangle(GridRangeInfo.Cell(rowIndex, colIndex)); Then rect.Top and rect.Left will pick out a corner of the cell.

ST Steve April 18, 2005 04:28 PM UTC

Using this method, I can only get points that are positive (rows and columns currently being shown). I would like to get negative points as well. For example, if row 1 is not being shown, but I would like a point at 1,1. This will help me position children of the grid that may be anchored at a non-visible row/col but are partially shown. Thanks, Steve >You can try using > >Rectangle rect = grid. g.RangeInfoToRectangle(GridRangeInfo.Cell(rowIndex, colIndex)); > > >Then rect.Top and rect.Left will pick out a corner of the cell.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon