We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

xptaskbar

I really like the features in all of the tools. I've downloaded them several times to determine if I should purchase. I've started a project built from two samples it was working fine then for some odd reason the drop down animation goes extra slow and when I click the top drop down it drags the lower one half way up and if I click on the lower one at this point I'm clicking the drop down box but it's so distorted that it clicks the combo box. What can be done to correct this? Is there a new release beside the evaluation version? Thank you Dewayne

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team February 13, 2003 07:18 PM UTC

Dewayne, Our latest licensed version (we will update our eval in a few weeks) includes some static properties that will let you speed up the dropdown animation. Regards, Praveen Ramesh > > I really like the features in all of the tools. I've downloaded them several times to determine if I should purchase. I've started a project built from two samples it was working fine then for some odd reason the drop down animation goes extra slow and when I click the top drop down it drags the lower one half way up and if I click on the lower one at this point I'm clicking the drop down box but it's so distorted that it clicks the combo box. > > What can be done to correct this? > > Is there a new release beside the evaluation version? > > Thank you > > Dewayne

CW Charles Wolfersberger March 14, 2003 04:55 AM UTC

Just wanted to point out that, although the XPTaskBarBox now has two properties that control the boxes' open/close speed--AnimationDelayInMilliSeconds and AnimationPositions, setting these two properties for any given XPTaskBarBox contained within a XPTaskBar affects the open/close speed of all XPTaskBarBoxes contained within the XPTaskBar. In other words, although these two properties are properties of the XPTaskBarBox, they act like properties of the XPTaskBar. This does not cause any problems for me but I thought I might point it out to other developers out there. Regards -Charles

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team March 17, 2003 12:08 PM UTC

Thanks for the feedback, Charles.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon