We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Control

Thank you for all of your help. Do you happen to have an example of a custom control created in C# for use with winforms that inherits from the htmluiControl? I am creating a control that will load a specific file that contains links and css. I am sure that it is very easy, but your input would be helpful. Again, thank you, Anne

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 15, 2005 01:41 PM UTC

Hi Anne, Please refer to the sample attached for a Custom Control derived from HTMLUIControl. This sample uses a embedded HTML file, but the custom control can load HTML documents from any location. HTMLUICustomControl_8340.zip Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2005 03:00 PM UTC

Thank you so much. I noticed that the links do not work in the custom control that you sent. How do we get them to work? Thank you again, Anne

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2005 06:30 PM UTC

I figured it out, by replacing the LoadHTMLResources function with one I found in the HTMLFileLinks example. Thanks! Anne >Thank you so much. > >I noticed that the links do not work in the custom control that you sent. How do we get them to work? > >Thank you again, >Anne

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon