We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

version 3.2 - succesfull

Hi, In a previous message, I have wrote that I had a problem with the upgrade of a control library (I could not see them in design mode). After I run LicxUpdater the problem solved and the everything is successfull. Before I had followed the guidelines of Studio.Readme. "If you are moving from versions 2.0 and higher to version 3.2, then the current licx files in your projects will have to be modified. If you just have one or two such files, you can open them in a text editor, delete the current Syncfusion entries, and add the single line shown above. If you have many such files, you can use the utility, LicxUpdater, to handle this task." I think the correct is that I must use LicxUpdater. Also another one problem remains with a non -fatal exception of FileNotFound Exception related with Docking Manager (you can see only if you work with Exceptions break into the debugger ). Regards

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2005 05:57 PM UTC

About the file not found error in Docking Manager, Stephen from Syncfusion sent me this link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=219 Essentially you need to set copy local=true in your Syncfusion.Tools.Windows reference in your project. He said this should be fixed before the final release of 3.2. But for now, this is a working work-around.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2005 06:18 PM UTC

Hi, I''m one of the customers that reports this behaviour. An important thing to know is that there is a designer problem when set the copy local to true. The MainFrameBarManager will fail while serializing the code. The problem is that the Binder is only searching the local directory for the Syncfusion.Tools.Windows.dll assembly. The exception is raising while deserializing in the AppStateSerializer. Regards, Thomas >About the file not found error in Docking Manager, Stephen from Syncfusion sent me this link: > >http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=219 > >Essentially you need to set copy local=true in your Syncfusion.Tools.Windows reference in your project. > >He said this should be fixed before the final release of 3.2. But for now, this is a working work-around. >

NE Ne April 15, 2005 08:52 PM UTC

I''ve also had the problem and got the same link from Syncfusion. I''m hoping to get a 3.2 that will work.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 02:01 PM UTC

Hi Ken, This issue has been fixed. The fix will be included in the final release of version 3.2. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=219 Thanks, Stephen. >I''ve also had the problem and got the same link from Syncfusion. I''m hoping to get a 3.2 that will work. > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

Any idea when the final version will be out. Im not asking for a date. The only reason im asking is because i have a direct trac i just opened that i started in the forum with clay and wondered if it would be addressed in the final version. I really dont see how you couldnt address it because it wont let me type data in the cell and i cant see of any work around. We had a work around for when it wasnt working in 3110 but now its totally messed up in 3.2

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 04:01 PM UTC

You can ignore my post in here. I clicked the wrong post and i wanted the one that daniel started about the FINAL version so i put it in there. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon