We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Disappearing HTML on Scroll

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

27528 Apr 13,2005 09:01 PM UTC Apr 14,2005 10:15 PM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: HTMLUIControl
Neil
Asked On April 13, 2005 09:01 PM UTC

I also have a long html document that uses custom controls. I have set the autoscroll property to true. When I scroll down a document the HTML code that makes up the bottom portion of the page disappears. The custom controls are there, but the HTML is gone. Strangely enough, if I click on the HTMLUI "browser" control the html suddenly reappears! But if I scroll back up and scroll back down again the bottom HTML disappears again. Is this a known issue? Do I have to force a click event to resolve this problem or is there a patch for this issue? Thanks

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 13, 2005 10:42 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Are you seeing this problem with version 3.2 or version 3.0? I will also look into it and update you at the earliest. Thanks, Davis

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 14, 2005 01:55 PM UTC

This is in version 3.2

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 14, 2005 03:13 PM UTC

It looks like the HTML wasn''t displaying because the table I made didn''t have a closing tag on it. With the proper HTML there is no problem

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 14, 2005 10:15 PM UTC

Hi Ben, Thanks for the clarification. I also tested with a sample that uses Custom controls and scrolling and did not notice the problem. I will post the sample here in case someone needs it. HTMLUIScrollCustomControls_943.zip Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;