We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Why does a floating control lose focus?

If I float a control and then access the menus, it loses its focus. This causes the docking manager to report null for ActiveControl.

3 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 13, 2003 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Bruno, I have not been able to reproduce this problem. I just verified this issue with both the standard .NET menus and the Tools XPMenus and the DockingManager.ActiveControl property appears to correctly reference the recent active control. It would help if you can send us a sample that reproduces the condition. Also, using our Direct-Trac system to report problems will ensure a quicker response from one of our support engineers. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

BV Bruno Vais February 14, 2003 12:42 AM UTC

Prakash, Maybe because I'm using version 1.5.1.1. Can I download the latest private version?

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 14, 2003 05:51 PM UTC

Bruno, Don't worry about the private patch. We just wrapped up testing and will be sending out the download instructions for the 1.5.1.6 version update in a few hours to all valid customers. Prakash Syncfusion

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon