We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Moving scroll bars down to a selected row.

How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function?

7 Replies

AA Anthony Avella April 12, 2005 04:44 PM UTC

Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. thanks. >How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >

AA Anthony Avella April 12, 2005 04:44 PM UTC

Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. thanks. >How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 12, 2005 05:32 PM UTC

Hi Anthony. try grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); with el being the Element, e.g your Summary Stefan >Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... >The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. > >In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. > >thanks. > >>How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >>

AA Anthony Avella April 13, 2005 03:43 PM UTC

That works great. I have another question... Once I scroll to a group, I may need to further scroll to a detail record belonging to that group. How can I do this? Thanks. >Hi Anthony. > >try >grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); > >with el being the Element, e.g your Summary > >Stefan > > > >>Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... >>The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. >> >>In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. >> >>thanks. >> >>>How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >>>

AA Anthony Avella April 14, 2005 07:43 PM UTC

Hi, Any status on this question? thanks >That works great. > >I have another question... > >Once I scroll to a group, I may need to further scroll to a detail record belonging to that group. How can I do this? > >Thanks. > > >>Hi Anthony. >> >>try >>grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); >> >>with el being the Element, e.g your Summary >> >>Stefan >> >> >> >>>Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... >>>The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. >>> >>>In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. >>> >>>thanks. >>> >>>>How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >>>>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2005 09:04 PM UTC

Hi Anthony, the following code should do this: if (el is CaptionRow) el = el.ParentGroup.GetFirstRecord(); grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); Stefan >Hi, >Any status on this question? > >thanks > >>That works great. >> >>I have another question... >> >>Once I scroll to a group, I may need to further scroll to a detail record belonging to that group. How can I do this? >> >>Thanks. >> >> >>>Hi Anthony. >>> >>>try >>>grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); >>> >>>with el being the Element, e.g your Summary >>> >>>Stefan >>> >>> >>> >>>>Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... >>>>The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. >>>> >>>>In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. >>>> >>>>thanks. >>>> >>>>>How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >>>>>

AA Anthony Avella April 15, 2005 12:17 PM UTC

Mille Grazie!! >Hi Anthony, > >the following code should do this: > > >if (el is CaptionRow) >el = el.ParentGroup.GetFirstRecord(); >grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); > > >Stefan >>Hi, >>Any status on this question? >> >>thanks >> >>>That works great. >>> >>>I have another question... >>> >>>Once I scroll to a group, I may need to further scroll to a detail record belonging to that group. How can I do this? >>> >>>Thanks. >>> >>> >>>>Hi Anthony. >>>> >>>>try >>>>grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(el); >>>> >>>>with el being the Element, e.g your Summary >>>> >>>>Stefan >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>>Sorry - I hit the post button by accident... >>>>>The only version I can access is from the TableModel which only takes a GridRangeInfo as a parameter. >>>>> >>>>>In the end, I''d like to move the grid''s scroll bars down to where I find a desired summary or detail row. >>>>> >>>>>thanks. >>>>> >>>>>>How can I access the GridControlBase version of the ScrollCellInView function? >>>>>>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon