We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Intellisense in 3.2

Hi, I''ve just installed 3.2, and I seem to have lost the intellisense building in Edit. The event I was hooking is ContextPromptPopup (which no longer exists), and there is no longer a sample in the developer center. I noticed the documentation listed the event as a feature under development for a post 3.1 release. Whats happened - Has the intellisense feature been lost between 2.1.0.9 and 3? Is there any thing I can do to get the intellisense working in 3.2? Thanks, Sue

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 04:26 PM UTC

Hi Sue, Please note that the EditControl in v2.0 (now called as Edit Legacy) and v3.2 are two entirely different products. Please refer to the following snippet from the Edit Release Notes : "Please note that version 3.0 Essential Edit and Essential Edit Legacy are two entirely different products. Hence products developed in earlier versions of Essential Edit (called Essential Edit Legacy now), will not be automatically compatible with version 3.0 Essential Edit. However, you could continue using Essential Edit Legacy libraries for the same. Also, we recommend you to use version 3.0 Essential Edit for any new applications that you may wish to develop." Hence to continue development with v2.1 Edit please reference the Edit.Windows.Legacy assembly instead of Edit.Windows. Let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon