We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Hierarchical & Inheritance

Hi I have a tabPageClass which is inherited from Syncfusion TabControlExtn-tabpage, it contains another class that is inherited Syncfusion datagrid. Now I am instancing the tabpage class in a Form, and adding it to a tabcontrol(which is also syncfusion inherited class) three times. And i have two methods in Datagrid for setting dataset & formatting. One is ordinary and other one is Hierarchical. When I try to do this in a form having single tabcontrol and single Grid hierarchical formatted it is working fine. When I try to have 3 grids in a tab control in three different tab pages One hierarchical grid is not working system crashing. Where I am missing? If any of my sentences is not clear, please mail me back Regards Rajaraman Calsoft, INDIA

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 12, 2003 11:42 AM UTC

Easiest would be to have a small sample project that demonstrates the problem and we can debug into it. You can upload a small sample project by creating a support incident at www.syncfusion.com/support. Thanks, Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon