We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Keyboard navigation in GroupBar and GroupView controls

Do GroupBar and GroupView controls support any type of keyboard navigation?

5 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 13, 2003 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Eric, The GroupBar & GroupView class at present do not support any form of keyboard navigation. But we have a high priority report on this issue and will do our best to implement full keyboard navigation support in a future release of Essential Tools. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

EC Eric Chau February 13, 2003 10:42 PM UTC

My group just bought a bunch of license to use the tools. What is the ETA for next release?

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 14, 2003 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Eric, I just received an update on this issue from one of the other developers, and I believe this feature has already been implemented but was planned for induction into the next major release of Essential Suite, v 2.0 scheduled for the first week of March. However, considering that you require this feature immediately we will do our best to integrate this implementation into the forthcoming update of Essential Suite, v 1.5.1.6 that will be released in a day or two. Here are some details on the keyboard navigation for the GroupBar and GroupView controls, Version 1.5.1.6 of Essential Tools will support keyboard navigation of the GroupView control items when using the ButtonView mode used for implementing selectable interfaces similar to the VS.NET Toolbox window. Pressing the Up, Down arrow keys will select the previous or the next item, while in the FlowView mode the Left & Right arrow keys may be used to move the selection to the left or to the right. The Ctrl + Up/Down arrow keys may be used for navigating through the GroupBarItem objects in the GroupBar control. Prakash Syncfusion

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2003 02:22 PM UTC

I have ver 1.6.1.0 and this doesn't seem to work. Do you know what might be wrong?

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 10, 2003 03:25 PM UTC

Ankur, This issue has been addressed and if you could open a Direct-Trac support incident, I will update it with download instructions to version 1.6.1.6. Regards, Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon