We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exporting A DTS to Excel as snapshot

Hi, If I have a (DTS) sql server 2000 package that bring a dataset , I want to import this (DTS) package to Excel file , the Excel file take it is design from another template file , can you provide me by an example about this operation. Note: Provide your example by (C# . Net). Thanks

4 Replies

MA Mohammad Abdullah April 6, 2005 01:36 PM UTC

I want the code without any looping operations , if there is a loop with data that has around (10000) records this will cause a response time problem.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2005 08:52 PM UTC

Hi Muhammad Why do you don''t perform the export directly in the DTS, because you have there the possibility to export the data to Excel. Regards Thomas >I want the code without any looping operations , if there is a loop with data that has around (10000) records this will cause a response time problem.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 7, 2005 06:33 PM UTC

Hi Muhammad, We have an ImportDataTable method that would do that, but it would internally loop thro the 10000 rows. IWorksheet.ImportDataTable() //The imported datatable data will start from [1,1] in the spreadsheet. mySheet.ImportDataTable(GetTable(),true,1,1); Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Muhammad > >Why do you don''t perform the export directly in the DTS, because you have there the possibility to export the data to Excel. > >Regards >Thomas > >>I want the code without any looping operations , if there is a loop with data that has around (10000) records this will cause a response time problem.

MA Mohammad Abdullah April 9, 2005 08:50 AM UTC

Thank you so much stephen , no one gives me this good answer before , I asked this question around 10 times before no body gives me a good and enough answer like you. Thanks again

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon